The QXEM series consists of single-stage motors for constant and variable speeds. Thanks to the use of high-precision gear parts with a pinion shaft (pinion and shaft as one component), extremely low pulsation levels are produced even at low speeds. The motors QXEM are characterized by highest operational safety in highly dynamic servo drives with reverse mode.
One of the central points in the QXEM series is its symmetric construction, with identical high and low pressure areas. With special metering grooves and lubrication systems as well as two same-size pressure-tight connections, the design is specially optimised for 2 and 4 quadrant modes and is thus ideally suited to both directions of rotation at high and low pressures.
- Compact, non-compensated design
- Very low noise levels
- Pressure and flow pulsations are minimal, thanks to pinion-shaft technology
- Field-proven in both fixed- and variable-speed drive
- First-rate reliability at both high and low speeds and in reverse mode
- Long service life even under highly cyclical loading