CAN-Bus System Solution
The CAN-Bus system enables flexible processing of control- ans sensor information; from this information it generates the electrical signals required to control the valves. The entire wiring rerequirement is reduced to a bus cable and a power supply line.
- – Increased system satety
- – Lower wiring costs resulting from simple cable arrangements
- – Greater ease of control
- – Range and scopes of functions can be increased at a later date
- – Diagnostic programmes
- – Modular buid simplifies component replacement
The CAN-Bus system solution is used to control electrical acutated valves in mobile hydraulic systems.
Target applications areas include local authority vehicles, harvesting-, forestry and construction machinery as well as systems for lifting/lowering and boom/mast positioning. In these applications, the positions and speeds (linear, rotary) of hydraulic acutators are controlled in open-and/or closed-loop mode.
With the advantages discribed, the CAN Bus system represents an optimum solution for application-specific drive requirements.