<< back to Bucher product range
External gear motors, series APM
The essential components of series APM212 external gear motors are an aluminium
alloy body and two gearwheels supported by plain bearings.
The front flange can be the SAE standard, or the British or German OEM patterns.
Particular attention has been focussed on the design of the shaft seal, which is
often affected by back-pressures.
- - High overall efficiency thanks to optimised hydraulic compensation
- - Optimum quality/price ratio
- - Customised models can be built for specific applications
- - Low maintenance requirements, even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- - Various components and accessories are available for radial/axial loads, pressure/flow
- - Unidirectional (model code APM)
- - Reversible (model code APMR)
- - With integral anti-cavitation valve
- - With outrigger bearing for axial and radial loads
- - Agricultural machines
- - Construction machinery
- - Winches
- - Harvesting machines
- - Hydraulic hoists
Motors Data Sheet.pdf
Gear Pumps and Motors Data Sheet.pdf
Internal Gear Unit QXM
The QXM drive unit can be used in open- and closed-loop hydrostatic drives, and
can operate both as a pump and as a motor.
The QXM works as a pump to lift the load and it can recover energy when the load
is being lowered.
Used as a bi-directional pump / motor (four-quadrant operation), the unit can control
the complete motion cycle of a cylinder.
- - Low noise level
- - Negligible flow and pressure
- - Long service life
- - Suitable for special fluids
- - 4-quadrant (fully bi-directional pump / motor) or
- - 2-quadrant operation is possible
- - Low susceptibility to cavitation
- - Winches
- - Fork lift for high rack facility
- - Lift hydraulics with energy recovering
- - Fork lift trucks with energy recovering
- - Lifting Platforms
- - Drive for roller coasters
Internal Gear Unit for motor/pump service Series QXM.pdf